We are hiring
Match Fishing and Pole Fishing magazines are looking for a business manager to develop the commercial income streams of its industry leading brands.
The successful applicant will first and foremost need to be a top class sales person and have a natural flair and strong commercial acumen. You need to be a sales hunter, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
You will be responsible for selling a portfolio of print and digital advertising services including; magazine and digital advertising, mail shot campaigns, banner advertising, database access and events.
Your role will predominantly be out on the road facilitating new and existing business.
We need you to have….
• Previous field sales/business development experience
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Good time management & attention to detail - being able adapt and prioritise is essential
• strong personal resilience, negotiation & objection handling skills
• an outgoing personality, strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality and a will to succeed
We would like you to have….
• Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) experience
• Multimedia experience with both print and digital preferred
• Experience in the coarse/match fishing industry (or as an angler) is desirable, but not necessary.
The position will be home based…
• You will receive a competitive base salary with a structured commission structure.
• Company car allowance, laptop and mobile
• 50 % of broadband costs
• Mileage allowance
• 20 days paid holiday a year
Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Please note that the nature of this position means that sometimes you will have early starts and late finishes. There will also be some weekends where we may require you to work to cover for events – roughly 4 weekends a year. Lieu days will be given.
Please send CV with salary expectations to Sean O’Driscoll, Managing Director, David Hall Publishing: firstname.lastname@example.org